Thursday, December 20, 2007



Ok, good morning everyone of my so far limited fans.

I worked last night and most of this morning on a new product out from goprocamera. As you see to the right is a picture of the motorcycle mounted camera i played with.

I got the box and opened it up and from there the torture test began.

I have worked with tons of electronics and specifically i have done audio visual production and camera man work for some time now and usually it is a giant pain in the "&$$".

First off i have to say that the instructions that come with it are stupid proof, thankfully!

I had it out of the box and ready to mount on the nick-mobile within 10 minutes or maybe less. Whoa!!!

It took me less time to get this baby up and running than it would have taken me to go to walmart and buy a unit thatis cheaper and may not work.

The camera comes in a waterproof and shock proof case. It was simple to use and work with even while in the casing.

The functions are easy to learn and play with. It is a cinch to upload to your computer and even the television. You don't have to load any software or buy any additional junk to get this baby to work.

The quality of the pictures and video were better than one of my expensive digital cameras i have used for years.

This thing comes with great quick connect and disconnect mounts for your helmet or vehicle.

Over the christmas holiday i am going to take it out and do some impact testing and then come back with the details or whether or not it made it.

I guess you could even use this to do some filming at home where the possibility of something hitting your camera might be of concern. (catching a spouse cheating, or spy filming.)

Well there is my opinion so far on this new toy. go pro cameras so far have impressed me and that is why we will be selling them at sick prices here at "needfultoyz.com"

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products/modelvideo/8/584/0/video.aspx Hey try clicking on this link and you can go to see the yamaha test of the camera on the back of a bike and bug eating speed. I know that the next time i take my katana out, that at least someone will be able to see my tricks.

No comments: