Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A great orginization providing a wonderful service!!!





Hello to everyone out there in cyber. As you can see the logo to


the right of these words, i am really impressed by this site. I was a mechanic for years while i was going to college and i remember very definitley how some guys i worked with and even some shop owners would treat women customers. I personally never agreed with it and in some cases i even had been fired for standing up for my beliefs, i was ok with that. You know the saying, "i was looking for a job when i found this one."


This site was brought to my attention this morning by our CEO as he was impressed by the article i linked here about vehicle backing up safety and kids.


We talk on here and write about new gizmos and products for cars trucks and suv's but there is nothing more important than the safety of a child.


This is a real personal issue to me. As a ex police officer i have seen too many kids hurt or worst yet, die to due to someone backing up and just not seeing what was in their blind spot.


I also know what it is like to have a child die before a parent.


The people at this site are doing a great job and really care enough to get the word out.


Giving the fact that there is good mechanical advice that is written and set up from a womans perspective, and we are wired differently without a doubt. I hear things totally differnet than the woman in my life and it is not always the smartest way.


So i tip my beanie to the women and guys at ask patty.

We at needfultoyz.com sell the units the article writes about because we believe in keepin the little ones safe and running. so check us out to get one for your family.

Nick.

No comments: